Jacob did such a good job doing the motions and even some of the singing. I was afraid that he would get up on stage, see all the people and freeze. Nope! He actually seemed to enjoy performing.
Like a good mother I took a ton of pictures and we recorded it too.
The boys were so excited to put on their new outfits and go to church so we left a little early and decided to try to get a picture of them in front of the big, pretty Christmas tree in the foyer. Ha HA!


My handsome boy all ready to start singing

Doing the 'commotions'


I love how they all clapped for themselves! It was SO cute!!


During a couple songs there were 'glory' choruses where they were supposed to wave their arms in the air. Jacob did that great at home, but once on stage he kept his arms much lower and he looked like he was doing a Frankenstein dance!

His favorite was the part where they sang, 'Tippy toe, here we go. We are the shepherds.' Here he is doing his 'tippy toe'


More Frankendancing

My dad sang in an octet for the program and they did a very nice job. Jacob thought it was pretty neat that Boppa sang in the program too!

2 comments:
Oh My Word. Jacob is just SOOOO CUTE! I love how in the picture of all the kids there's a boy in the back picking his nose (or at least it looks like it). I love the Frankendancing. Oh I just want to squeeze him, he's so adorable!
I had to laugh at Jacob because Breven and another little boy fell his year as well it brings back memories!
Post a Comment