Monday, March 26, 2012

Hour in the snow

Early last week we headed up to the local mountains for some fun in the snow.

Throwing snowballs



I think I was about to get snow bombed here


We made this cute little snowman

The boys were having so much fun playing with it

Then this huge beast of a machine came and annihilated it.

We were just happily playing and he came down the path we were on and for no good reason that we could figure out just smashed through our little winter wonderland. How many times do you think we heard, 'Why did that machine ruin our snowman?' We tried to explain that he was just doing his job, but in my mind I was thinking, 'Meanie!!'

We moved to a new area to play but left soon after all that business. Beside, the boys were pretty wet and cold and ready to go home.

No comments: