Friday, April 20, 2012

'I Spy' Walk

Last week (or maybe longer) the boys and I went on an 'I spy' walk. I made up a picture list of things to look for while we walked/biked around the block.


 One of the things on the l list was purple flowers - found 'em!


Isaac did NOT want me to take his picture with the stick and rock that he found (I believe the rock is inside the blue Easter egg)!


An American flag was also on the list.


We will definitely do this again! We all had a lot of fun even though we didn't find everything on the list (green car, squirrel, acorn).

2 comments:

DeJongs said...

That's awesome and soo much fun, Patty! The boys and I do a scavenger hunt around the house occasionally, I give them a color and how many they have to find; help Carter learn his colors & #'s.

Jessica said...

What a fun idea! I'm totally going to do this with my kids :-)