Mark posted more pictures of Jacob on his blog (see post below for the link). I think he has like 4 posts devoted to Jacob, so be sure to scroll down to see all the cute photos! He did a really great job!! Thanks, Mark. :)
Jacob has had some sleep issues this week that I hope are resolved now. For something like 4 mornings in a row he was waking up at 5:00 am. Too early! I thought I had figured out the cause and the next morning he slept in until almost 6 (his normal wake time). Then the next morning he woke up at 3:30 screaming and crying! UGH. He just would not settle down so at 5 I fed him and he fell back asleep until 7. We were just praying that it was just a fluke because we were tired! Fortunately, this morning he slept until 6 again. Whew. I hope he is over this little early waking thing. When he doesn't get enough sleep he is a crank all day long. I've had some loooooong days this week.
I did get in some pampering and that was wonderful. It was just what I needed! My mom came and watched Jacob while I got a pedicure on Wednesday and a haircut yesterday. Thanks, Mom!
Later this afternoon we have Jacob's second birthday party. :P When I scheduled this one I didn't realize that his uncles had a bowling tournament in Las Vegas this weekend and wouldn't be able to come, so that is why we had a little party last Sunday too. Hee Hee Jacob can't ever claim that he was an unloved child!
I am very excited that the organic produce co-op is back up and running. Today is the first week we get to pick up our basket of goodies. Can't wait to see what we get! I've missed my yummy veggies and fruits!
No comments:
Post a Comment