Saturday, August 30, 2008

Picnic in Oak Glen

Jacob and I went for a picnic with my mom in Oak Glen yesterday afternoon. The weather was slightly nicer than in Redlands. Only slightly. :P Its just so stinking humid. Yuck!

Jacob had a great time playing in the grass, trying to eat bark and tossing his food around. He is so funny when he eats!
Here he is trying to eat my apple. He doesn't get it that he only has 2 teeth and that just isn't going to work!



Grandma and Jacob enjoying the beautiful scenery


I picked up an apple handpie from the bakery before we left. Alan and I enjoyed it with some vanilla ice cream last night. Yummy!

After Oak Glen I dropped my mom off at school and Jacob and I popped in to visit my dad. Jacob sure had fun exploring Grandpa's classroom! He got to spin around on a sit-n-spin thingy, pull tissues out of a box and Grandpa pulled him around the classroom on a boogie board. Big fun!

A random picture from a while back when Jacob got stuck under the couch - poor baby! He must have learned his lesson because he hasn't done that since.

No comments: