Last weekend we had a bit of a scare with the baby. Everything is fine, though. We got to hear the heartbeat on Tuesday - best sound in the world! The doctor also said the baby is very active! :) I haven't felt any movement yet, but I guess I should be prepared for lots when that time comes.
Alan is back to school, so things are different around here with him being gone more. He has a pretty hectic schedule this semester, but will get a bit of a break during spring semester when he gets a reduced load since the baby is coming. That is so nice. I am so spoiled! But since I realize it and feel blessed and thankful, then it isn't as bad, right?
Last weekend I hit the second trimester and like magic I am feeling less nauseous and have more energy. YAY! Last week I spent a lot of time getting things done that had been put off because I was just too exhausted. I got tons done around the house. That feels so good!
Belly pic ~ 14 weeks
Friday evening Alan and I went to the President's Dinner for faculty. We had a really nice time and they served yummy Indian food. Jacob stayed with my parents and even spent the night. He did really well and even slept in for them. Why won't he sleep after 6 for us???
Jacob is learning some fun new things. One of them is sharing. He'll pick up a toy and then hand it to you. The funniest was when he shared his dinner with my dad.
Just what Grandpa wants - squishy squash
A few days ago I was laying on the floor playing with Jacob, putting a block on my nose. Jacob thought it was so funny when it would fall off. When it would fall off on his side he would pick it up and try to put it back on my nose. It was really cute!
Yesterday Jacob dropped a toy in the wood bin. He reached too far trying to get it back and fell halfway in the bin.
We just had to snap a quick picture even though he was starting to cry. Aren't we mean? It was just too funny to pass up!
I started back at Stroller Strides today. I haven't been able to go for months now since Jacob went down to 2 naps and naps during the 9-10 am class. During the month of September they are doing a trial class at 7:30 am. Perfect for us! I was the only one who showed up, though. It was nice that it was like having a personal trainer, but if there isn't enough interest they won't continue it. We'll see!
2 comments:
That last picture is classic! I know how that goes...wanting to snap a picture even though the baby's crying. :)
Yay for feeling better! For me it was 16 weeks. That last picture is funny. You have to capture those moments :)
Post a Comment