Our washer is toast. The repair man came today and installed the new belt, but when he ran the washer to make sure all was well, he discovered that the transmission was locked. He said it isn't worth repairing since to fix it would cost around $450. Guess what we're doing this weekend? Buying a new washer. Oh joy. I picked up the issue of Consumer Reports that reviews washers and dryers from my parents and am about to settle in and do some research. Oh goody.
At least this morning was fun. Jacob and I met a bunch of moms at the park for a play date. It was a bit warm, but we had fun anyway. Jacob had a great time visiting everyone, chewing on their water bottles (one of his favorite things) and chasing Grady along the sidewalk. He thought he was so silly! When I went to get him he was just giggling away. Well, as much as he could giggle through his mouthful of wood chips. He looked like a little squirrel. Aren't I such the bad mommy for not noticing that her son was stuffing his face with nastiness?
By the way, when is it going to get cool? I am sick of hot weather!!
3 comments:
Thanks for planning the park date yesterday, it was tons of fun! If it makes you feel any better Ethan manages to get wood chips into his mouth in our backyard all the time. Bummer about your washer!
That's too bad about your washer! I hate buying new appliances! And I totally agree with the weather - I've had enough of the hot over here too :)
I hate having to buy big ticket items that are no fun! :( The park was lots of fun. When we left Grady was filthy, but he had fun being chased by Jacob :)
Post a Comment