I am still having issues with this pregnancy and had to go in for a heart beat check last Wednesday. The baby has a nice strong heart beat. The nurse was surprised at how strong it is! On Friday I had an ultrasound done to see if they can figure out what is going on. Of course the tech can't tell you anything and I didn't hear anything from my doctor, so I am assuming it isn't anything too serious. I have an OB appointment tomorrow afternoon so will find out more then. In the meantime, I have been on restriction. No heavy lifting (Jacob is okay since he is under 25 lbs, thank goodness), no vacuuming or other heavy cleaning, no climbing stairs, no exercise.
The ultrasound tech was very sweet and printed me 8 pictures of Baby.
Baby rubbing his or her eye

Giving us a little wave

On Saturday Alan went on a last minute twilight deep sea fishing trip with my dad and brothers. My mom came over late afternoon and we took Jacob to the park. It was such a nice day, it was hard to leave to go pick up dinner! Yesterday after church we went over to my parents' to grill the fish they caught. Yummy!
Last night there was a congregational meeting at church where Alan was chosen to be a deacon. They already have their first meeting tonight. He had a meeting at school at 4:30, came home to grab some dinner and then was off to church. Gotta love days like that! Jacob didn't see Daddy much today. :(
Jacob is getting really good at walking behind his little lion. It is so cute! Before it would kind of get away from him and he would hang there with his legs way out behind him and cry. One of his favorite things to do now is sit in his room, pull out all his books and page through them. He used to just eat them, but now he seems to enjoy looking at the pictures and turning the pages. He makes a huge mess, but it keeps him occupied for quite a while and I can get stuff done. :)
I'll update tomorrow after I learn more from the doc.
1 comment:
Bummer about your washer! I'll pray all goes well with your Dr. apt. and the baby.
Post a Comment