Friday, November 7, 2008
Another Visit
10:20 pm Thursday ~ I had just drifted off into blissful dreamland when I was awoken by SNAP! The mousetrap went off. Alan jumped out of bed and I knew from the commotion that it didn't actually catch the mouse. I heard lots of scurrying by the mouse, the dog and bumping around by Alan. Oh great. Stupid mouse. Stupid trap. I was sitting up in bed and did see a small creature's shadow run past the French door outside so I was pretty certain it had left the house. From the amount of droppings I found around the house today, apparently little mousy had a little romp around the house before setting off the trap. Nice way to spend the morning - vacuuming mouse poo. Alan put poison under the house this morning and also put up another flap on the dog door. A mouse could still certainly come in, but hopefully that will deter it. Alan thought it looked like the same mouse. It was the same size anyway. Perhaps almost getting killed last night will keep him away. Stupid mouse. After all that I couldn't get to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eeeuw. hopefully they leave once-and-for-all soon!
grrr.... stupid mice, I hate them! Especially if they get into your house!
Post a Comment