Not sure why the seller took a picture of the side of the house, but anyway, the house is a 1910 Craftsman

Front porch - it wraps around

Entrance with the living room on the right and the formal dining room on the left (behind the glass paned pocket doors)

Living room

Kitchen

Eat-in kitchen

Formal dining room - we will be using this as a playroom since the kitchen is so big

Also downstairs is a bathroom and laundry room.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and 2 bonus rooms. One will be Alan's office and the other will be my room to do with whatever I please. :D
The backyard is nice and big and even has a little fenced off area in the back for a garden. The rest of the yard is all fenced so Homer can roam to his heart's content and there is a 2 stall detached garage for all of Alan's tools. :)
8 comments:
Wow! That's a gorgeous house! Where is it? Exciting news!
Oh, that's SO exciting! I'm curious, too, about the address. It's just gorgeous inside. So is it 5 bedrooms? Congratulations!
That's awesome! Congratulations! I think this is the perfect house to reinvigorate the couples bible study in.
I agree with Mark :) We can throw all the babies in your nifty play room! Congrats guys! That is SO exciting. It looks like a BEAUTIFUL house! Your patience definitely paid off :)
Congratulations!! It is a beautiful house with lots of room it looks like. So happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness!!! What a gorgeous house. It is seriously perfect and I LOVE it!!! Congratulations :)
What city is it in???
Beautiful!
Awesome house, Patty! Where is it?
Post a Comment