Before we opened our gifts, my dad read Jacob a children's book with the Christmas story. Jacob sat and listened to a couple pages before dashing off to play. Gotta love that short toddler attention span!
That's a pump for a yoga ball that he is holding. It is one of his favorite 'toys' at Grandpa and Grandma's
Jacob got a rake and a lawn mower. He is very attached to the rake. He has been carrying it around all day! It was in his room when I was trying to put him to bed tonight and I finally had to chuck it out of the room because he was whining for it.
This was taken on Christmas Eve
It is a well-known fact that I am a bit freaked out by nutcrackers. Something about those teeth just looks evil to me. Of course people just can't resist torturing me and that includes giving me nutcracker gifts. Jacob liked it!
Now my poor little boy is a bit under the weather. He woke up with a bit of a runny nose and fever. The fever went up and down all day, the worst at dinner of a 102 degrees. Jacob has never had a fever that high. He is in pretty good spirits and was even laughing at dinner even though he wouldn't eat anything. I did give him some homemade turkey broth in his sippy and he drank quite a bit of that, so he got some fluids with substance. I took his temp before bedtime and it is down to 99 degrees, so hopefully in the morning he will be feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment