Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Face Plant

Jacob took a big face plant this morning and got a nice bloody nose. Poor baby! Its still bloody because his nose is a little runny and the blood won't dry. It happened while I was taking a shower and Alan said that Jacob was looking at himself in the mirror and laughing at his bloody face. Such a boy!

You can see the blood spatter on his right sleeve. I'm not changing his clothes until I am certain its over. Cleaning all the crusted blood off is going to be a joy for sure. He is getting sick of me coming at him with a tissue. :P
I may have to just stick him in the bath.





Edited to add:

All better! The blood seems to be gone so I gave Jacob a bath and got him all cleaned up. :D
Doesn't he look handsome? And yes, I chose the red shirt on purpose, just in case.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oops... poor baby! At least it didn't seem to bother him :)

Charlee said...

That looks like it hurt some. Welcome to the world of boys and injuries I think all boys should come with a lifetime supply of band-aids, neosporin, and ice packs!

Jill said...

What a trooper! He does look handsome all cleaned up. :)