Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Stuff

First of all, the house is officially ours! We closed yesterday. YAY! We can't get in yet because the house was tented for termites on Monday. We are hoping they will clear it this afternoon. If not, it won't be until Friday since Terminex is closed tomorrow. Boo.

Yesterday evening Alan and I went on a tour of the new maternity wing at the hospital. We were in the old ward with Jacob and thought maybe we should check out the new digs. We also received the pre-registration paperwork so as soon as I get that filled out, I'll return it to admissions so I don't have to bother with all that once the big day comes. The new wing is definitely nicer than the old. It just looks a little more homey and less sterile. Well, as much as a hospital can, I guess.

Here is my 30 week belly pic

Photobucket

I cannot believe that I am this far along already. This pregnancy is just flying by! Before we know it this little guy will be here. Seeing him on Monday and going to the hospital yesterday is making me anxious to meet him!


Jacob's fever is gone, but he still isn't completely himself yet. He just acts tired. He woke up crying this morning at 5:00 and I couldn't settle him. He asked for milk so I gave him some and around 6:00 he fell asleep with me on the couch. He slept until almost 8:00! I thought his nap would have to get pushed back, but not so. We went to the park at 10:00 and he was looking droopy in the swing. We went home a little after 11:00 and he was just cranky so I fed him some lunch and plopped him in bed. He went right to sleep! I hope he takes a nice long nap because he needs his rest to get rid of those germies!

No comments: