Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sailor Baby

Today I took some pictures of Isaac in a sailor suit that Alan wore as a baby too.

Isn't he just precious?



This one just cracks me up!


I took one of Jacob in this outfit when he was a couple months old too. Now, if we only had a picture of Alan wearing it.


Tonight Alan grilled some flank steak and shrimp and made chimichurri sauce, rice and beans to go with it. It was so good! I only had a few of the beans so as not to upset Isaac, but they were super yummy. The plan was to eat outdoors since the weather was so nice today, but Isaac had other plans. He was fussy during dinner prep and then got sleepy and only wanted to be in the swing. So we ate indoors instead. He woke up right as we were finishing and boy was he in a bad mood! I gave him a bath to see if that would calm him and it worked until I put his jammies on. That really ticked him off! I finally got him to sleep by going upstairs away from all things noisy (meaning Jacob). He is now sleeping peacefully in the swing. Whew. Now I just hope he sleeps well the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Isaac looks so cute! I haven't seen him alert like that yet.