Thursday, October 8, 2009

Outdoor Fun

I got a little camera happy this morning while we played outdoors. :P

Isaac is looking a bit concerned over what Jacob was doing. I think Jacob was using his gold clubs to whack at the bushes. Definitely a cause for concern.


Jacob and his 'socco ball'. I can't even count the times I hear 'Socco ball outside' each day.


Isaac giving the lawn mower a little tune up


I think he looks just like his Uncle Mike in this pic, especially the mouth


Look at that little tongue poking out :P


Jacob dusting dirt off his hands


Contemplating what he can get into next


Isaac loves leaves!



Mowing the driveway


For once, Jacob stayed fairly clean, but I had to strip Isaac down and change his clothes because he was filthy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It's so fun to see your boys together...isn't it fun as they get older and play together? :)

Christy said...

aahhh, love the one one with the little tongue hanging out, so cute. Added you to my favorites list so I could keep up with your sweet family. :)