The newest thing he learned is clapping. One day at Boot Camp he just started doing it. I didn't teach him! He must have learned it from his big brother. He is always watching Jacob and trying to do what he is doing.
I've been trying to get a video of Isaac clapping and it hasn't been easy. Its hard to hold a video camera and clap at the same time. The other night he was just clapping on his own, so I quickly grabbed the camera.
Now I just wish he would learn to sleep through the night. He's getting there. Last night he slept from 7:30-5:00, cried for a few minutes and then slept until 5:30. I gave up after that because then Jacob started hollering in his room and I knew neither was going to sleep anymore. This is an improvement, however. Most mornings Isaac wakes up around 4:00 and is very restless until 5:00 or so and then just starts wailing. At least he isn't super crabby when he is awake and he takes good naps.
Isn't he just precious?
No comments:
Post a Comment