Isn't he just precious? And look how little he is! He has grown up so much in the past year! He looks like such a baby in this picture, but now he's a big boy. Not sure how I feel about that. :P
Funny thing is, yesterday we had Isaac's 9 month photos taken and he is wearing the exact same outfit, right down to the socks! Poor guy in his hand-me-downs!
3 comments:
He's soooo cute! That's a cute outfit too- nothing wrong with hand me downs! :o)
He is adorable. We were looking at Sofie's baby book last night and saying the same thing about Gracie. "Look how little she was..." Easy to forget. Thank goodness for pictures!
You're right, they grow up way too fast!!! Maddie comes up with new words and funny phrases every day. I love it but wish I could make time stand still every once in a while.
Post a Comment