Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aquarium

Last Monday the boys and I headed out to San Pedro/Long Beach to meet up with my friend, Megan, to go to the Aquarium of the Pacific for my birthday. I was a little nervous about Jacob and potty training, but he did great - no accidents! I left right before Isaac's nap in hopes that he would sleep in the car. Both boys ended up sleeping the entire way! When we got to Scott and Megan's, the boys were super excited about their kitties and if you ask Jacob about the trip, he always mentions the kitties first. 'The kitty was wearing a tie! He went downstairs. Megan and I found him.....' and on and on. Never mind all the cool fish we saw at the aquarium!

Jacob and Isaac LOVED peering into the tanks at the fish and other creatures. I didn't take many pictures because the boys, especially Isaac, were running EVERY where and I didn't have time to take pictures.

This was Isaac's favorite tank. Even after we had moved on to another room, he would run back squealing to this tank. It was so cute!


I thought this sea turtle was really cool. It was huge!

Megan and Jacob watched a show where a scuba diver fed the fish. Isaac was too antsy to sit and watch. He just wanted to run, run, RUN! So I ran, ran, ran after him. :P

Thank you, Megan, for treating us to this fun day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that place! Looks like a fun day :)

Two Guys and a Girl said...

What fun! Go figure that the highlight of the day was the kitties. You never know what will amaze kids! :o)