Seems like everyday Isaac surprises me with a new word he learned. I don't remember Jacob talking this much at this age, but maybe I just don't remember. I looked back on my blog at old posts, but couldn't find any about what Jacob was saying at 16 months so I am trying to do better with Isaac. :D
Here are some of his new words.
On: He is constantly coming to me asking me to turn something 'ON!' or if his ceiling fan is on he points to it and says, 'Its on!'
Candy: He knows that after Jacob goes potty, he gets candy so while Jacob washes his hands, Isaac goes to the cabinet, points and says, 'Canny, canny, canny!!' Nice, huh?
Bowl, spoon, water, crackers, raisins, apple, banana
Its ready!, Its gone!
Elmo, Ernie, Cookie (Monster) -his favorite Sesame Street characters, apparently
Sun, moon, tree, walnut (from our tree - he loves to carry walnuts around the yard)
Frog, duck
Thank you
Play-dough (pay-doo)
Memory: The other day he was standing at the cupboard in the playroom repeating over and over what I thought was 'Mommy'. He was getting insistent and I finally figured out he was saying 'Memory' (the matching card game with pictures). He and Jacob love finding the matches. So I got it out for him and he then brought the cards to Alan and told him what was on them 'sun, apple, frog, dog, banana'. He kept bringing the same ones, but when Alan asked if he could find some other ones, he said, 'No', which still seems to be his favorite word.
Of course, most of these words only we can understand. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment