Although, I did manage to get him to get some paint on the paper.

Jacob is pretty intense when he paints. It is so cute!

Isaac did better with the paper on the ground



After painting for a while, Jacob decided he wanted to play in the sandbox, so the boys did that while I cleaned up all the paint mess. About 3 minutes later Jacob came over and said he wanted to paint some more. Sorry, Buddy! I just cleaned everything up. Of course, he put up a big stink, so I suggested he 'paint' with water on the driveway. At first he looked at me like I was nuts, but once I showed him what it was all about and he saw that it involved water, he was all into it. I think he 'painted' for over a half hour while Isaac sat in the sandbox and played quietly by himself. I looked around at both boys playing so nicely and ran to get my book. It was lovely!

Then Isaac joined in the water painting and the fun really started! He was pretty drenched, but they had so much fun!
Here he was telling me, 'I painteen!'
No comments:
Post a Comment