Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with Jacob

Last Thursday Jacob and I went to Greenspot Farms with his class for a field trip. It was a crazy morning of trying to make a dentist appointment for Isaac and hoping that we could get one in the afternoon so Jacob could still go on his field trip. We did so we quickly dropped Isaac off at Daniella's and then raced to school for the field trip. I was so glad I didn't have to disappoint Jacob and tell him he couldn't go!

First we looked at some animals and did the hay maze. I tried to get Jacob to pose in the maze, but he got all mad and said, 'But I already did it!' That's what he is saying here.




Jacob's favorite - the train!! He asked sooooo many questions about the train. 'Why isn't it on tracks? Why isn't there a conductor? Why doesn't it have coaches?'

Searching for the perfect pumpkin. He wouldn't let me take his picture with the pumpkins he picked out, though.


The tractor pulling up for our wagon ride

Eva and Jacob on the tractor ride

In the honey house 'listening' to facts about bees


After the tour we enjoyed a yummy snack of pumpkin muffins and fruit and then went to the little store and bought some farm fresh avocados. Yum!

No comments: