Donuits!! (that's what the boys call them)



I had to put a stop to the donut eating and make the boys go play. They would have gobbled all the donuts up had I let them. Even after I shooed them away, they still kept trying to sneak some out of the bag!


Working on our balance beam skills


Here the boys were working on road construction. At least, that is what Jacob told me.
Well, working on road construction gets you terribly dirty! The boys were super filthy so I washed them off in a drippy sprinkler. They do have a restroom, but I was being lazy and didn't feel like hauling them aaalllll that way. I saw the drippy sprinkler as an easy place to do a quick wipe down. I got Jacob all cleaned up and started on Isaac when all of the sudden the sprinkler turned on! I look over to the faucet and there stands Jacob, laughing! Stinker turned the hose on us!!
We had some leftover donuts that we enjoyed yesterday afternoon. If you pop them in the toaster oven for a couple minutes, they are almost as good as fresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment