Jacob saw his pediatrician for his 9 month check-up today. He is 16 lbs, 3 oz (below 5th percentile) and 27 3/4 inches long (25th percentile). So he isn't quite as long and skinny as he was at his 6 month check-up. Then he was in the 7th percentile for weight and 60th for length. The doctor was pleased with his growth and development. She was happy to hear that he is a piggy eater and a good sleeper. I love his doctor. Whenever we see her, she always says what a lucky baby he is to wear real diapers and eat real food. :) He only got 2 pokes today. One on his toe to check his iron level to make sure he isn't anemic (he isn't) and he got a polio vaccination. When the nurse pricked his toe he barely flinched, but when she was squeezing it to get the blood drop, he looked at me like, 'What is she DOING?" With the shot he gave 3 little WA WA WAs and that was it. Brave baby!
After his appointment we picked up Alan and went to Clark's Nutrition Center. I love that place, but always end up buying more than I planned to. I needed laundry detergent and we spent $40. Their bulk section is dangerous, especially the granolas. I got some teething biscuits for Jacob and gave one to him to try at dinner. He sucked on it a bit, then flung it over the side of his highchair tray, much to Homer's delight. :P
1 comment:
nice stats, Jacob!
Post a Comment