Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

This is the card I got from Jacob:

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Dewey
Dewey Who?
Dewey have fun together, or what?

Some of you may remember that before Jacob was born, everyone called him Dewey. So, this card was made just for us!

When I got up yesterday morning there was a vase full of roses from the garden and the card from Jacob on the table. They smell sooooo good! At church they had Mother's Day cards that the kiddos did their footprints on. Very cute! After church we went over to my parents'. We had brunch and then just lounged around. I got a book from my parents and a photo box from Jacob. I have been looking for one for the photo books I make, but haven't found one the right size. Alan found a really nice one. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's a great picture, Patty! Love the card, too. :)