Alan had to be in Riverside at 9:00 to trade in our lawn mower for a battery powered one. Pretty cool deal. You give them your old mower and $100 and they give you a new battery powered one. We still have a gas one too in case the grass gets too thick. I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that our neighbors gave us their old mower. And the mower we traded in was one we had gotten for free too. :)
At 10:00 my parents came over to take Jacob for a walk. While they were off doing that I went to pick up my produce from the co-op. I came home with an onion. Apparently, there was a bit of drama when the organizer went to pick up the produce from the warehouse this morning. Not sure exactly what happened. Something about tomatoes and them wanting to charge her for tomatoes she ordered but didn't receive. When she tried to work out something with them, the warehouse people freaked out and told her to leave because they didn't want to deal with it. So she came back with nothing and will have to find a new place to get the goods. Bummer!
At 11:00 Jacob and I walked downtown to Blue Mud Yoga for a reunion with the prenatal class moms. Jacob had a blast playing with the other kids! It was like I didn't even exist.
Watching Ian crawl. 'Oh! That's how you do it!'
I think these two win the Rogaine Award for their thick, luxurious blonde hair.
Wrestling over a water bottle. Jacob held his own against Ian who is 6 pounds heavier. :P
Jacob and me with Jenny, the Prenatal Yoga instructor
It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. I got a couple e-mail addresses so Jacob can have playdates with his yoga buddies. ;)
After Jacob got up from his afternoon nap we headed over to Randall and Cecilia's to celebrate Karla's birthday. Jacob had fun playing in the grass and even got to play on a ride-on toy. Somehow he managed to get a small leaf in his nose. Not sure how that happened. We found it when he sneezed. Lovely.
Jacob is quite the party animal
1 comment:
Ethan has been waking up early too latey... at 5:45, however it doesn't have to do with poo. I'm not liking it.
The picture with the babies wrestling made me laugh, that is too funny.
Post a Comment