Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shower Interrupted

Funny story. A little bit ago I was taking a shower and the water pressure starts getting a little low. Alan has been working on the new sprinkler system so I figured it had something to do with that. Then it gets lower, and lower and then all water just disappears. I stood there all soapy for a minute thinking, 'Is this really happening?' I still had conditioner in my hair! So I get out, throw a towel on and went to find Alan. I find him in the kitchen looking sheepish. He accidently cut the wrong line and had to shut the water off because water was spewing everywhere. He wasn't sure how long it would be and I couldn't just wait around so I filled a pitcher with water from the toilet tank to rinse my hair. The TANK, not the BOWL. I hope I got it all out. Of course this was the day I decide to deep condition and that stuff takes longer to rinse out. My hair may be a little flat today. :P

Here are a couple random pics taken in the last few days.

I like his yogurt fangs and pea nose ring


This is Jacob's new favorite thing to do - crawl in the bottom of the exersaucer

2 comments:

Jill said...

i know it was completely annoying for you, but that shower story just cracks me up!!!

Patty said...

I actually thought it was totally hilarious! Gotta have a sense of humor about these things, right? I still laugh when I think about it. :^O