This one just cracks me up!
Monday, June 9, 2008
9 Month Pics
On Friday I had Jacob's 9 month pictures taken. We did them up at Kimberly Crest where Alan and I had our wedding photos taken. Everything was going really well. Jacob was sitting so nicely. I thought he might keep trying to crawl away, but he did wonderfully. Then we got asked to leave the property. Apparently you have to have permission to take photos up there and it was also after hours. The lady was not pleased to see us there. So we left. Right-eo, Lady. Fortunately she caught us after we had gotten quite a few pics already so it was okay. We got lots of profile shots (he was so interested in everything around him) and not many with Jacob smiling. They are still super cute, though!


This one just cracks me up!

This one just cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are great. Who did you have take the photos?
Post a Comment