On our coffee table we had all sorts of stuff- books, magazines, photo boxes and albums - just a catch-all. Today Jacob figured out how to pull himself up to stand at the table, so everything had to go. Last week I had to move all the phone books off the bottom shelf of the secretary and now we need to move the dog bowls to the laundry room because Jacob is OBSESSED with them. I am running out of places to safely stash things.
Here are a couple pictures from the weekend.
Jacob is a crazy baby in the bath! It is impossible to get him to sit. He just wants to crawl around or stand up. I called Alan in the other day to watch Jacob's antics and he thought Jacob's hair was hilarious, so he took a picture.

This was taken yesterday at my parents' where we celebrated Fathers Day
No comments:
Post a Comment