Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Swim

Today Jacob and I went over to Kristen and Oliver's to swim. Jacob did pretty well for his first time. He whimpered a couple times, but seemed to enjoy it for the most part.



On Saturday our neighbors were having a garage sale and I noticed they were selling an activity table so I wandered over to ask how much they wanted for it. She just gave it to me! So now Jacob can play while he practices standing up. Its a little temperamental, but hey, it was free! :)Gotta love good neighbors. They also gave us a lawn mower! Good grief, they are nice. I felt like I needed to give them SOMEthing for their generosity, so I brought them over some strawberries from the organic produce stand. Yummy!



Please note what Jacob was wearing on Monday in the picture above, compared to today in the pool. Crazy weather!

No comments: