That's right! We are expecting baby #2 to arrive early March. We are just so excited!
(I think Jacob looks slightly distressed about the whole idea Ha Ha)
We went to the doctor on Thursday and had an ultrasound done so we got to see our little one. We saw the heart beating, a leg kick and an arm flail. So precious!
The baby's head is on the right.

The baby measured 10 weeks, 4 days, but I think that is a bit off. Measuring babies this early using the u/s machine is not an exact science in my opinion, so I am sticking with my guess at a due date of March 6. :P
I have been feeling pretty good, about the same as I did last time. I have my good days and my bad days. I am hoping that the second trimester, which is right around the corner, brings less nausea and more energy. Some afternoons I am just so tired! I try to take a nap when Jacob does, but some days I don't get a chance to.
Here's the first belly pic, taken last week when I was 11 weeks along. I am popping out much faster this time!
I put up a ticker so you can track how much time I have left. Its on the right of this page. Only 194 days to go!
5 comments:
wow! Congratulations Alan and Patty and Jacob. We're so excited for you.
And those pix of Jacob are aDORable!
Such a cute little shirt for Jacob! Congratulations!
Congratulations over and over again!! How exciting!
We are thrilled for you guys, congratulations!!!! I hope this is a nice easy pregnancy for you :) I'll have a little neice or nephew that will be almost exactly the same age as your new arrival.
Patty, Alan & Jacob
CONGRATULATIONS!
We are so excited for your growing family. Another great reason to come back to California!
I love the monkey cupcakes, and the pics at the barber shop. What a wonderful one year old.
Jeanne and Carl
Post a Comment