Enjoying an early morning cereal bar
Checking out his shadow
Isaac is the messiest eater! He hits the spoon and food gets everywhere.
Notice the squash on the side of his head and the top of his ear
The dopey look on his face in this picture just makes me laugh
Jacob and I went outdoors early this morning to feed the chickens while Isaac napped and of course he wanted to stay out and play for a while. I had to grab us jackets because it was pretty chilly. YAY!
A boy and his dog
Peek-a-boo! Jacob loves to play in the bushes
Stopping to smell the flowers
I ordered Isaac's new car seat Wednesday night and happened to find a website that not only had it on sale, but was offering free 2 day shipping. Can't beat that! It arrived this morning so I installed it and took the boys' picture in their matching seats.
Today I had to make a quick run to Trader Joes for just a few things, so I decided to put Isaac in the cart and see how well Jacob did walking beside me. He did great! I asked him to hold on to the cart and he had fun helping me push it. He had just one moment of belligerence. When we got to the check out line he didn't want to follow me, but I just had him 'help' me pay and that seemed to work. I'm not sure if I'll do this every time, especially if I have lots to buy, but at least I know it can be done. Its just takes slower because I have to walk at Jacob's pace. :P
2 comments:
What is it about those cereal bars?? Zach LOVES them too and asks for one every day! At least now I know it's not just him :)
A boy and his dog. Ah, yes, a boy and his dog.... and his necklace.... (hee, hee) Too cute, Patty. You just make me laugh, just like you always have.
Post a Comment