Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some Videos

I've been on a bit of a video-taking frenzy lately and thought I would share a few.

The other day Isaac was playing with a book and just talking and talking away. It was so cute! Of course when I turned the video camera on, he stopped talking so much, but I still got a little.


Our walnut tree is dropping huge leaves like crazy! Alan was raking the other day and Jacob begged me to go out and help. I am going to show him this video when he is a teenager and refusing to help. See? You used to LOVE helping Daddy!


Jacob found water in the basketball hoop base. What a shocker, huh? If there is water or mud or large quantities of dirt around, Jacob will find it. It was pretty warm that day, so I just let him do it. He had a blast!


Today Jacob came up to me and said, 'Merry Christmas', so I thought I would get him to say it to everyone while I taped him. I love how he says it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Maddie loved the videos!