Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reading with relatives

As I mentioned in the wedding post, my grandma and uncle Carl (my dad's mom and brother) came out for the wedding. While they were here we ate dinner at my parents' house a couple times. Let's just say that I was vey spoiled last week. I don't think I cooked dinner once!

Here a few pictures we took during one of those dinners.
The boys love to have people read to them and now they had two more people to do it!
Uncle Carl reading to Jacob. I have no idea what Jacob has in his mouth!


Uncle Carl attempting to read to Isaac. I actually think Isaac sat on his lap for a couple minutes, we just weren't quick enough with the camera.


This picture is too cute! I think Isaac had been sitting with Great-Oma, which is why she is holding a children's book and teddy bear. He just has a very short attention span! He would run over to her and get up on the couch to read, stay there for about 5 seconds, then run off again. He did that over and over.


It was fun to see my grandma and uncle again! The boys are still talking about their visit. On Monday when the boys went to spend the afternoon with my mom, Jacob asked me if Great-Oma and Uncle Carl were going to read books to him.

No comments: