Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Red Wagon

The boys are loving the red wagon they got from Boppa and Oma for Christmas! One afternoon we played with it for a long time. I even pulled Isaac all the way around the block and he just sat in their so happy. 'I ride in da wagon' 'I'n in da wagon wiff bankie' I put a quilt in the bottom so it was nice and cushy to sit in and Isaac thought that was so cool. Later that evening, though, when we went for a walk around the block to look at Christmas lights, he did not want to ride in it. He walked almost halfway around the block before he decided he was too tired to walk any farther and that riding in the wagon was a better option.

These are the pictures I took that afternoon.
Jacob kept saying, 'I don't need any help. I don't need any help' What you can't see in this picture is that Alan is slyly pushing from behind.





Not sure if this is a hug or a strangle hold


Jacob wanted to try out the front of the wagon


Isaac likes to ride in the wagon while Jacob rides his bike so I pull him around and around the driveway. You would think he would get sick of it quickly since usually his attention stays on one thing for about 3 seconds, but he just loves to ride and ride and ride in the wagon.

Thanks, Boppa and Oma! What a great gift!!

No comments: