Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas stuff

So far we have been enjoying the Christmas season. Its busy, but a lot of fun! The boys are just so excited about everything.

We got a big Christmas tree for the first time in years! Its artificial so no messy needles and no tangled lights. Did I already post about the tree? I feel like I did. Oh well. Here it is again if I already posted about it.


Jacob was very excited to decorate it, but Isaac decided whatever he was doing was more interesting, so he took no part in it.


Jacob was into grouping the ornaments together. After he left, I spaced them out a little. Shhhhhh.....don't tell!


One afternoon we made Christmas wreaths. Nothing fancy, just scraps of Christmassy paper glued to a paper plate. Impressive, huh? The boys loved it, though, and afterward decided to wear them around their necks and dance.



Jacob thought we needed some pictures.


Here are a few of the ornaments we have made doing our 'Truth in the Tinsel' Advent.





The boys are enjoying the crafts and I think are getting the meaning of Christmas. I love that it has us reading out of the Bible and the boys are actually sitting and listening (for the most part).

No comments: