Isaac snuggling under a blanket to keep warm.

My dad and I ran the 15k (9 miles) and Jacob ran the Elves Trot which unfortunately I did not get to see. He was so excited to run the race but at the last minute decided he didn't want to. I guess Alan just took off running down the course and Jacob chased after him, waving his arms and yelling, 'I don't wanna! I don't wanna!'
I believe this picture was taken during the warm up where they did the 'Hokey Pokey.'
There was a pancake breakfast in the fire station so after Jacob's race, my mom, Alan and the boys chowed down on some pancakes.
Jacob and Isaac loved the fire trucks but I guess Jacob wasn't into sitting on one for a picture.
This is the face we get now when we tell Isaac to smile.
The runners all wearing our finishers medals.
Oh, how we tried to get a good picture of all of us on the firetruck. Isaac was just too busy looking at all the gadgets.
Whoops! Isaac is such a klutz!
Jacob and I decided that since our medals were Christmassy, we should hang them on the tree!

Even though Jacob didn't enjoy the race, he was really proud of his medal and even brought it to school for show and tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment