Our moms' group went to play on all the inflatables at Jump Zone this morning. It is meant for kids a bit older than Jacob, but they do have a toddler zone and a few bouncies that little kids can go on too. Jacob had fun, although he was a bit clingy in the bounce house. He liked watching the other kids run around it, but just wanted to stick close by my side. You'd think he was shy or something, except that when playing in the toddler zone he was bringing books to people we don't even know. Guess it was he just didn't like not being real steady on his feet.

He looks real thrilled in this picture. Later he was just bouncing away on this dragon thingy. It was cute!

Jacob was up for a couple hours in the middle of the night again last night. Not sure what is up with that, but I am tired. He is napping now, so I think I'll try to sneak in a little shut eye myself. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment