Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lovin' the dirt!

Today after Jacob's nap we headed outdoors since the weather is so nice. He had a great time getting filthy!




I picked an orange off the tree to eat. Jacob didn't like it, but loved playing with and trying to eat the peel. Here he is handing me a dirty orange peel. Yummy!


Can you see the dirty fingernails? Ew.


This is my favorite. He just looks so sweet and innocent (note the dirty mouth).


Jacob is ALL boy!

On a side note: I had an epiphany about Jacob's sleepless nights (see previous posts). Both nights he was awake for hours, he had a 3 hour nap earlier that day. His usual nap length is more like 2 hours. Not sure if that is the reason, but maybe.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I dunno if teething is a possibility, but that's what Eva was dealing with a couple weeks ago.
:( Either way, I hope it gets better soon.