Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Little Gardener

On Saturday Alan and Jacob planted his garden and actually I have no idea what they planted. I think some beans and sunflowers and perhaps some carrots. Not sure what else. One advantage of living in southern CA is that you can have a garden almost year-round since the weather is so mild.

Trying out the garden tools that he got for his birthday


Helping Alan water it down


Trying to use the hose himself. His aim isn't so great. One time he sprayed himself in the face and another time he soaked me, but maybe that was intentional. :P


Using the watering can. You can see by the water pouring out the top that he needs a bit more practice with this as well.


Can't wait to see what pops up!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fun stuff... I cant' wait to see what he makes with his goods :)