I know I said I was taking away the necklace for good, but I reconsidered since Jacob loves it so much. Now he can only have it when he is under close supervision. Since the strangling attempt, he has not tried to strangle Isaac again, so maybe my reaction was enough to deter him from further attempts. He really does love it. Its one of the first things he asks for after getting up. 'Necka. Necka' he says as he points to his chest. He wears it everywhere, but we drew the line at letting him wear it to church yesterday. Not that I would be embarrassed by it. I just didn't want him to lose it, or have some other kid try to use it for strangling. We are now on the third string because last Friday he threw the necklace in a mud puddle and then he did it again today. Joys. At least today he wasn't in the puddle with the necklace like he was on Friday!
Anyway, here are some pictures of him wearing his beloved 'Necka'
Not sure why I look SO excited. I think I was trying to get him to say 'cheese'.



I'm guessing you'll see the necklace in many more pictures, but then again, you never know with a toddler. What's fun and exciting today is not interesting at all tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment