Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Play time!

Just like all toddlers, Jacob loves to play! I am amazed at his imagination. It is so fun to watch or listen to him when he doesn't know I'm paying attention. The things he comes up with are hilarious! Although, today when he put his lion on the Bumbo seat and then tried to sit on the lion, that wasn't too funny since he fell off head first.

Right now he is all about the stethoscope. He wears it around his neck all the time, even while riding his lion.


Here he is telling me something, probably that he doesn't have time for pictures since he is off on an emergency call.


Yesterday I was busy with something and when I came in to the playroom, I saw Jacob peeking out from inside the toy box. I don't even want to know how he got in there.


Since he was already in there and playing so nice and quietly, I just let him be. Then when he wanted out, I heard, 'Help me! Help me! Help me!' I hear that approximately 500 times a day. Yikes! It is really cute when he says, 'Help me please, Mommy'.


Now Jacob is getting into specifics. He knows what toy he wants and won't stop hounding me until I find it. Sometimes I have no idea what we are even looking for! His word for 'car' and 'guy' (which means any toy person) sound a lot alike. So, I could round up all the cars, only to find out that he really wants one of his guys. Fun times! :P

Here are a couple older pictures that I don't think I ever posted, but since they went with the theme, I thought I would share them.

One day Isaac's car seat was on the floor and Jacob had a blast playing in it!


I had Isaac's bouncy seat turned over to replace the batteries and Jacob decided it looked like a cool thing to sit in. He didn't even want to come to dinner. :P


I still need to get a video of Isaac playing. Now that kids knows how to play!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Funny. It is cute to watch them play :)