Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Blogger



I was nominated by a couple fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award and I in turn must reveal 7 random facts about myself, so here goes.....

1. I am a beauty school drop out. Yes, you may sing me the song from Grease! I started cosmetology school after high school and after I decided it wasn't really my thing, I dropped out. I worked until the next fall when I started Azusa Pacific University.

2. When I was in elementary school I won fifth prize in a My Little Pony story writing contest. My prize was a My Little Pony wardrobe. I know you are all super jealous!

3. I love cereal! There have been days that I have eaten 3 bowls - one in the morning for breakfast, one for lunch and one for a bedtime snack.

4. I used to hate birds. They really freaked me out, but now I have 3 chickens. Go figure. Things I still can't stand and don't think I will ever tolerate - rats/mice, nutcrackers (something about their teeth just give me the willies), clowns and the word 'moist'

5. I love the smell of books. If I'm in a bookstore, I'm the one flipping the pages taking a huge whiff. I could never use a Kindle.

6. I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin.

7. I do not have a good sense of direction and get turned around very easily. Good thing Alan got me a Garmin for Christmas!

I am supposed to now nominate 7 people for this award, so here are the nominees. :D

1. Julie
2. Sheila
3. Sara B.
4. Sarah V.
5. Sarah S.
6. Cecilia
7. Susanne

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I didn't know you went to cosmetology school! I've actually always wanted to do that... it seems so fun.