Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Big boy update
Tonight Isaac chugged down 3 ounces from the sippy cup - from ME!!! Alan was going to do it, but wanted to do something first. While he was out of the room, Jacob grabbed the cup and since I thought he was about to start drinking from it, I grabbed it away. I was holding Isaac and he started smacking his lips and reaching for the cup so I thought, why not see if he'll take it from me. He guzzled those 3 ounces down in about 3 minutes. Whoo Hoo! Now I am going to become the Pumping Queen and get a bunch of milk stored so we can keep this up. I'm going to have Alan keep giving him more and more at night and see if Isaac will go to sleep without nursing. We are going to my parents' this weekend and I'll have to see if he will take the bottle from my mom too. Oh, if he does, I will be so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome. you're free! (sorta)
yay, that is very exciting! It opens up a whole new world for you :)
It's funny, Ethan finally started taking a bottle at 10 months too. I had felt so chained to him prior to that.
Post a Comment