Isaac found a new place to sit
Jacob wanted to give it a try too
Oops!
Jacob loves to fill things up with sand. He'll sit in the sandbox for a long time just filling up pails. For some reason he calls that 'making pickles'. I have no clue where that came from!
Here he is filling up the wheelbarrow. Then he dumps it all back into the sandbox and starts all over again.

More water beach ball!!
One afternoon they were tiring of the beach ball and wanted to swing so after I got them all strapped in I put the water beach ball by the swings. They thought that was pretty fun!

Jacob got a hand-me-down hat that he just loves. Its like a baseball cap with flaps on the sides and back. Jacob puts it on backwards every single time and I think it looks hilarious!

Doesn't it look a bit Laura Ingalls?

And here is a close up of Isaac's cute lobster swim shorts

We've been watching this hole in the walnut tree for a few weeks now.

There has been lots of activity - birds flying in and out

Guarding it - doesn't he look sinister?

And now we hear lots of little chirps and see birds flying in with food for their birdie babies
You can see something in this bird's mouth

This is not our cat. One day Isaac went over by the planter and got really excited. I couldn't figure out why until I looked closer and saw this kitty just sitting there watching us. This is why we keep our sandbox covered whenever it isn't in use. :P
1 comment:
I laughed out loud when I read that Jacob calls what he does in the sand box "making pickles." It's hilarious what kids come up with. And I'm sure that they loved the beach ball while swinging, but I also laughed because in the pictures they look so serious! :)
Post a Comment