Relaxing, looking at the birdies


I attempted a shot with Alan and his boys. I am posting them all because they are so funny.




Isaac looks concerned about something

Jacob daydreaming at the fence

Jacob and I decided to run all the way across the field and Isaac tried his hardest to keep up.
It was uphill and he had a hard time not falling down. He didn't care though, he just laughed, got back up and tried again.



Jacob found a stick - every boy's favorite toy, right?

Running downhill with the stick. Didn't your Mama teach you not to run with sticks? Guess not.

They have some goats so we went and looked at them. There were TWO fences separating us from the goats so Jacob wasn't as panicked.
Isaac thought they were pretty cool.

Jacob wasn't too into sitting on Alan's shoulders. 'I don't wike dat. I don't wike dat.'

They also have a llama. Doesn't it look like she is smiling for the camera?
In true Isaac form, he is hanging from the fence. That kid is always climbing up on something!

After we were done goat watching, we got some apple pie and ice cream for dessert. You can't go to Oak Glen and not get apple pie, right? With full bellies, we left for home so we could get the boys down for naps.
What a fun way to spend Fathers Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment