We played outdoors for about 45 minutes before it was time to go in for lunch. In those 45 minutes those boys were very busy!
They played in the sandbox.
I think Luke is thinking here that those DeWeerd boys are pretty crazy with that sand.
And he's right - you can see by Isaac's blurry hand that he is throwing sand all over

I don't think Luke ever actually got in the box. Can't say I blame him!

They played by the water faucet - of course!!

They did some swinging - and soccer at the same time.
They mowed the lawn. Here Jacob is showing Luke how to fill the gas tank with leaves and grass.

'Are you done yet, Jacob? I'm ready to get mowing!!'

And Isaac's favorite - pinecone collecting!

Play dates are so much fun!
1 comment:
Looks like the boys had SO much fun! Thanks again for watching Luke, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. We need to get the boys together again soon. :)
Post a Comment