Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Fruits

Yesterday Alan and Jacob picked some radishes from Jacob's garden. He was so proud!! So, I took lots of pictures. :P

Look at that smile!!



We were trying to get him to show me the radishes so I could take his picture, but he wasn't quite getting the concept. He kept coming really close to the camera to show me, so this is what I got.

That's a little better!

Isaac was pretty excited about the radishes too, but for a different reason.

See what he did? He pulled all the green tops off the radishes. Love the drool - like he wants to sink his teeth into that radish. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure he wouldn't like it! I'm kinda surprised he didn't try.

Pulling all the tops off the radishes.

One for each hand

Even the chickens got in on the fun! They got to eat the greens. No waste here at our house!

Iris is all puffy mad because she thinks she should get all the greens

And one last picture of my sweet baby

1 comment:

Two Guys and a Girl said...

How fun to see the "fruits" of your labor! Love that last picture of Isaac, he is just so cute!