Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Update

After reviewing the ultrasound results today, my OB is guessing that I had a blood clot. He didn't seem too concerned after asking me a few questions about how things have been the past couple days. He said I could return to my normal household activities, just no strenuous exercise. So, I cancelled my Stroller Strides membership and plan to start going back to prenatal yoga. The doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks, so I made that appointment as well as one for another ultrasound appointment in about 6 weeks. That is when we will (hopefully) find out the gender. :)

Today I was at my parents' for 5 hours doing 4 loads of laundry. Whew! I did get a chance to get some rest since I didn't have chores staring me in the face. It was a much needed rest since Jacob decided 4:30 was a good time to get up this morning. Ugh.

My mom has a silly songs for toddlers CD and I decided to turn it on and listen today. Jacob was standing right by the speaker when I turned it on. I didn't realize he had messed with the knobs and turned the volume WAY up. The first song was 'I've been working on the railroad' which started with a very loud train blast. Jacob jumped so high and then started screaming. Scary CD!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad to hear that those were the results!

Steven, Sara, Zachary and Andrew said...

Glad to hear everything was OK!

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is Ok!

The CD thing is funny.