Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dreams

I have always had strange dreams and last night I had 3!

In the first one I delivered a baby girl weighing in at 15 lbs, 2 oz! YIKES!!

In the next one, Alan and I moved to Michigan and I was back in high school. I kept seeing kids that I went to ninth grade with when I still lived there. I was trying to tell them who I was, but nobody really remembered me. Then I was in class and the teacher looked vaguely like Roberto, the owner of The Farm, a restaurant here in Redlands. Weird. I saw him on Saturday, but that was days ago! I have no clue what the subject was because he was speaking so softly that I couldn't hear a word he said. We were supposed to be answering a question on paper, but I didn't know how to answer because I didn't hear the question. He started asking other students for their answer and they were talking about blowing people up in trunks of cars so not sure what subject that would be!

And in the third dream my mom was telling me how a friend of mine (I won't way who) got pregnant as a teen and gave the baby up for adoption. I guess she went to visit some relatives in Iowa for a couple weeks over summer break, met a guy and got knocked up.

Where do I get this stuff? Maybe it was the brownie I ate right before bed.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have crazy dreams too. They are probably even crazier for you since you're pregnant!