Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Parade

This morning Jacob and I went to a local retirement village with the moms' group to do a little costume parade for the seniors. We had a great turnout! It was so fun to see all the little kids in their costumes.

My little lion. Jacob amazed me by keeping his hood on the entire time. Usually he HATES having anything on his head.



Jacob and Maddie.
I love how they look like they are checking each other out. Probably just wondering what the other is wearing!
'Why do you have petals on your head?'
"Why do you have scraggly yarn poking from YOUR head?'



All the kiddos. Aren't they so cute?

3 comments:

Julie said...

so great. I love how calm yet curious of a lion he was. Adorable!

(could I get a copy of the group-shot? mine mostly blurry...)

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, too cute! I love all their costumes.

Sarah Schenkel said...

How cute! Oh, wow...the litle ones steal the show.